- America First Credit Union
Make an Offer-
2016 Dodge Journey SXT
Buy It Now Price: $16,100.00 - To buy it now, submit your offer for this amount through the offer submission button and you will be contacted as soon as possible to arrange closing. The first buy it now offer received will be awarded the opportunity to purchase the vehicle without waiting for the bidding cycle to expire. Once a buy it now offer is submitted, the sale transaction must be completed within one full business day, or the vehicle will be reposted to the website.
This unit is stored at Lost Recovery of Ogden: 2231 N. Rulon White Boulevard Ogden, Utah 84404
This unit is available for purchase to the public. Only bids equal to or greater than the minimum price will be considered and possibly posted to the website as a high bid. The bidding cycle for this unit began on 9/12/2018 and offers will no longer be accepted after 9 AM MST of 9/19/2018. Bids will be monitored and the high bid will be updated throughout the day (weekdays), and is visible in the vehicle pricing information. Bids are not updated to the site in real time, so it is recommended that you bid the highest amount you are most comfortable with. The unit can be viewed at Lost Recovery of Ogden, Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 4 PM and Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM. Units cannot be test-driven. America First Credit Union makes no warranties or representations as to the condition of this unit. The unit is sold "as is" without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition.
Additional vehicle information:
[ERB] ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
[ERB] ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- Gasoline Fuel
No additional details available.
2016 Dodge Journey Included Standard Equipment
Individuals submitting bids automatically agree to the following terms:
- America First Credit Union reserves the right to reject any offer.
- America First Credit Union reserves the right to sell any unit without notice or without waiting for bidding cycle expiration. Moreover, America First Credit Union can remove any unit from bidding availability as necessary.
- Only the bidder with the high accepted offer will be notified.
- All sales must be made with cash or certified funds. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Any and all property taxes, licensing, and registration fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- America First Credit Union makes no warranties or representations regarding the condition of the property. The property is strictly sold "as is," without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- It is not the responsibility of America first Credit Union to verify functionality of email services as they pertain to the bidding process. Bid approval is based on a highest, first-come, first-served basis.
- Simply submitting a bid does not guarantee the bidder will be awarded the opportunity to buy the unit at bid price. Verification of high bidder eligibility and legitimacy will take place at the end of a particular bidding cycle.
- All sales are final.
- Bids are not updated to the site in real time, although bids are accepted until 9 AM (MST) on the day the bidding cycle expires.