2013 Honda NC700X Base
1 of 26
- VIN: JH2RC6354DK101410
- Year: 2013
- Make: Honda
- Model: NC700X
- Trim: Base
- Type: Motorcycle
- Mileage: 7,408
- Title: Clear
- Exterior Color: Red
- Exterior Condition: Good
Engine & Transmission
- Engine Size: 670cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel System Type: Fuel Injected
- Transmission Type: Manual
- Transmission Speeds: 6
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. America First Credit Union is not responsible for misprints on equipment.
Repossession Sales Terms
All bidders should be aware of the following terms:
- America First Credit Union reserves the right to reject any offer.
- America First Credit Union reserves the right to sell any unit without notice or without waiting for bidding cycle expiration. Moreover, America First Credit Union can remove any unit from bidding availability as necessary.
- Only the bidder with the highest accepted offer will be notified.
- All sales must be made with cash or certified funds. Personal checks will not be accepted. America First Credit Union does not offer financing on any sale except qualified America First Credit Union members.
- Any and all property taxes, licensing, and registration fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- America First Credit Union makes no warranties or representations regarding the condition of the property. The property is strictly sold "as is," without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition. Buyer will be required to sign any release of liability required by America First Credit Union.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include taxes and title transfer fees, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Bid approval is based on a highest, first-come, first-served basis.
- Simply submitting a bid does not guarantee the bidder will be awarded the opportunity to buy the unit at bid price. Verification of high bidder eligibility and legitimacy will take place at the end of the particular bidding cycle.
- All sales are final.
- Bids are accepted until 9 a.m., Mountain Standard Time, on the day the bidding cycle expires.